[[日期上一篇] [下一个日期] [线程] [线程接下来] [日期索引] [线程索引这是给予的

回复:候选编号方案

1999年5月13日,星期四,史蒂文·M·克里斯蒂(Steven M. Christey)03:40:58 PM -0400写道:||全部:||我们似乎几乎同意应该有一个单独的编号|针对输入提出的“候选”漏洞的方案|论坛。我们也许可以有一个利用一些邮件列表|有点票务系统,但这将使难以识别|同一电子邮件中的多个漏洞。 I propose a numbering | scheme such as: | | CAN--YYYYMMDDn | where  is an "official" ID that identifies the proposer, YYYYMMDD | is the year/month/date, and "n" separates multiple vulnerabilities | that the proposer um, proposes on the same date. The benefit of the | date in the ID is that we can immediately see which candidates are | getting "old." In the short term, the proposer could take the | responsibility for ensuring that their number is unique, and the | encoded date helps that. If N will become the CVE-N, I think this will work fine. Otherwise, we need to add references to CAN-NETECT-19990514A to CVE-00666 to reference the discussion that lead to its acceptance. Adam | In the longer term, it may be better to have an external mechanism | that proposers can access to get more arbitrary numbers that are | guaranteed to be unique. I believe that Russ and Adam may have some | ideas on such a mechanism. | | - Steve

页面最后更新或审查:2007年5月22日