(日期:][下一个日期][线程:][线程下][日期索引][线程索引]

再保险:第二网络犯罪条约草案声明

史蒂文·克里斯蒂说:> Spaf建议远离称自己为“专家”>,而是使用“专业人士”或相关术语。我同意>这个,另一个董事会成员提出了一个类似的修改>私人邮件。我也同意这一观点。> >我同意大卫·勒布朗,我们不应该特别提到>“青年安全爱好者会做出不道德的行为”,但在另一方面>,它是信息的自由交流,帮助有才华但>没有经验的人学习,让自己的贡献。同意,但是这就是为什么我们谈论教育的目的。我们要保持远离任何支持饼干(即的外观。邪恶的黑客)。>(例如,多少高质量的海报与未知> * Bugtraq帽子的颜色已经被保安公司抢购吗?)你知道如何紧张这使得很多人?会讲故事的啤酒。我知道的人真是干净,还有一些不是那么干净。 I've also seen high qulaity posters get snapped up with disastrous results. We're dealing with law enforcement types here. This is really a digression from the main point, which is that we're the good guys and we need these tools to protect you from the barbarians. Let's keep the focus narrow. > So I think we > need to address this *somehow*, because some "young enthusiasts" with > white hats may not be recognized as professionals. I think that "As experts, educators, and practitioners of information security" does a really good job of defining who we are, and the people who they ought to be worried about not infringing upon. "Young enthusiast" sounds way too much like "15-year-old hacker". If they're really white hats, and they're doing good work, I don't care if they are 9, but they'll come under the quoted area above. > I suggest that we not mention funding at all. I'll go along with that. I don't see them offering grants in any case.

页面最后更新或审查:2007年5月22日,