(日期:][下一个日期][线程:][线程下][日期索引][线程索引]

再保险:v 5.4——从戴夫曼

我完全同意Spaf这里。做绘图的人是在一个不同的世界。我的猜测是,他们正忙着,一个信的签名并不一定会给他们留下深刻印象。所以,他们的认真关注,当他们不可避免地问“这些家伙,究竟是什么人?”,该公司关系不能伤害,可能会有所帮助。和其他人一样,我将签署。比尔清单写道:嗯,凯文使至少两个点,我同意:首先,>立法者经常失败的寻求专家意见>制定新法律,之前,它不应该不管我们隶属于>一个大组织意见计数。> >嗯,我同意,但是世界根本不是这样工作的。> >所以,如果我们要有足够的影响,我们需要让>条约的作家,我们不只是业余爱好者或(甚至)黑帽黑客>。相反,我们需要传达(大部分)成熟,与> >有经验的个人与信誉良好的组织重要的股份的信息基础设施。这并不>使我们的论点更有说服力的,但它确实帮助建立我们>有足够的经验知道我们正在谈论什么。 > > A disclaimer that says "Unless stated otherwise, affiliations are > shown for identification purposes only and do not imply endorsement > by the organizations indicated" should make it clear in the signing > process. > > Also, note that Europeans in general take titles much more seriously. > Thus, I am likely to get more attention if I sign as: > Eugene H, Spafford, Ph.D., FACM, FAAAS > Professor and Director > Purdue University CERIAS > > rather than > --spaf > > The former suggests I have a clue about the context, some seniority, > and recognition by my scientific peers that I have a valuable > perspective, The latter suggests that I might be part of the > problem they are legislating against! > > As to organizational endorsements, think carefully what it means for > an organization to comment on the treaty. I personally think a > cadre of experts means more here than any organizational intent. > > As to next steps, I suggest that we set up a web page with a short > description of the problem, links to the treaty draft, and text of > the draft letter. This should also include instructions on who we > want to sign it, and how to do so. And, we should include a section > how others (companies and individuals) can send comments to the > drafting commission separate from this letter. Then we need to > start spreading the word to get other signers. > > --spaf
开始:名片n:希尔,威廉电话;工作:703-883-6416 x-mozilla-html:真正的组织:公司adr冠冕:;;多利·麦迪逊大街182manbetx客户端首页0,麦克莱恩;弗吉尼亚州;22102;版本:2.1邮件;互联网:bill@mitre.org标题:信息安全工程师fn:比尔山结束:名片

S / MIME加密签名

页面最后更新或审查:2007年5月22日,