(日期:][下一个日期][线程:][线程下][日期索引][线程索引]

Re:总结网络犯罪公约的讨论

引出了一个重要的基因。让我们签,然后继续前进。我们可以继续深思熟虑的利弊与一些我们代表签署以不同的方式组织和其他人。这场争论可能会持续一个星期……+添加一个星期或更长的时间才能组织协调(和所有相关的“快乐”“高兴”的变化和批准通过我们的组织结构……和这个板)。代表美国国防部……及时协调将永远不会发生。由于时间关系,我建议我们所有签约一个免责声明,这是我们的“专业意见和可能或不可能代表了我们组织的官方立场”,不去管它。如果我们使用第二列方法,它可能会分散读者想知道我们为什么这么做。它会让我觉得有分歧的内容。 I would prefer the reader focus on the content and not the signature pages. Let's sign and move on. Scott SCOTT A. LAWLER, CISSP DOD CERT ==================================== Gene Spafford wrote: > > I think we need to sign the letter and get it out soon. > > >*** Nations team up to fight cybercrime > > > >(AP) - In an age when cybercriminals can reach across borders with > >the click of a mouse, the world's leaders are realizing they will > >have to work together to crack down on Internet attacks. Starting > >Monday, leaders from Group of Eight countries will be in Paris for a > >three-day discussion of Internet crime. Separately, the 41-nation > >Council of Europe, working with the United States, Canada, Japan and > >South Africa, is drafting a treaty to standardize cyber crime laws. > >Though their efforts preceded the appearance of the "Love Bug" virus, > >the attack that crippled corporate and government networks around the > >globe earlier this month may have boosted the sense of urgency among > >government leaders to implement Internet safeguards and create ways > >to fight crime in cyberspace. See > >http://www.infobeat.com/stories/cgi/story.cgi?id=2566529608-d42

页面最后更新或审查:2007年5月22日,