(日期:][下一个日期][线程:][线程下][日期索引][线程索引]

Re:总结网络犯罪公约的讨论

-0400年接受16时5/15/00 Steven m . Christey写道:> […]>>Spaf was one of the strongest advocates for organizational-level >signatures, but he's shown support for Scott's suggestion. So barring >any concerns to the contrary, I propose that we append the following >after the text of the statement, before the signatures: > > "This statement represents the professional opinion of each > individual signer, and may or may not represent the official > position of the signer's parent organization." > >How does that sound? > >- Steve

页面最后更新或审查:2007年5月22日,