(日期:][日期下][线程:][线程下][日期索引][线程索引]

(CVEPRI)即将到来的编辑委员会会议

几个月,因为这是自上次董事会会议,我想设置几个电话会议日期,并安排下一个面对面的会议。请告诉我日期和时间你可以参加下一个电话会议,你的喜好是什么,下一个面对面的会议。过去的经验表明,电话会议会议往往太久为人们舒服地在电话里听。我建议我们有电话会议更加频繁,但持续时间更短。,希望减少头痛,人们会监听电话时连续4小时;-)在这个星期的某个时候我们将举行下一次电话会议6月12日至16日。我会安排2小时,留一些额外的时间在会议最后长。议程将决定后,但内容决策可能会是一个很大的关注,以及回顾CVE兼容性要求。对下一个面对面的会议,有时在7月或8月似乎是适当的。为期两天的会议已经过去,我们将继续这个长度。与先前的面对面的会议,这提供了一个机会为编辑委员会成员会见其他托管组织,和大多数会议还提供机会参加附近的会议。 We have the following options. Microsoft --------- Location: Seattle, Washington Meeting Dates: July 27-28, or August 3-4 Related Events: LISA-NT, USENIX Windows Systems Symposium LISA-NT tutorials are on Sunday July 30 to Monday July 31, and technical sessions are August 1-2. The Windows Systems Symposium is August 3-4. However, a glance at the session list indicates a heavy operational focus with only a single session on security, so it might not be problematic to have a meeting at this time. CERT/CC ------- Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Meeting Dates: open Related Events: none? In the past, CERT has offered to host a face-to-face meeting. USENIX Security Symposium ------------------------- Location: Denver, Colorado Meeting Dates: August 14-15 The technical conference takes place August 16-17, so if we are to co-locate with this conference, we would need to meet on August 14-15, which are tutorials. Black Hat Briefings ------------------- Location: Las Vegas, Nevada Meeting Dates: July 24-25 Since the conference takes place on Wed-Thu July 26-27, we could meet on Monday-Tuesday, July 24-25. - Steve

页面最后更新或审查:2007年5月22日,