(日期:][下一个日期][线程:][线程下][日期索引][线程索引]

再保险(板):网络犯罪公约声明的地位

*斯科特·布莱克(blake@BOS.BINDVIEW.COM)[000626 22:10]: >我理解正确,斜方不再愿意主办>网站,即使董事会希望进行声明呢?同时,>斜方人员不再支持声明吗?> >我不同意司法部的评估。我们的立场没有>条约将直接导致定罪的我们的工作。>,我们(我的理解)是提高关注潜在的误解>。一些职员在司法部向斜方的企业>顾问保证这不是意图的变化到底是什么在我的脑海里。> >我也有点担心多这种反应被斜方讨论与司法部>。但我把它留给另一个咆哮。我也很失望,因为这反应。我认为它也看到未来CVE的问题。 Although the folks at Mitre talked of the CVE possibly being spun off as an independent organization in the future (ala the WildList) and that Mitre will simply nurture it in its early stages that is obviously not the case currently. I think we need a better statement as to what the future governing body of the CVE will look like and who has ultimate control over the decision make process: the board, Mitre or something else. > ----- > Scott Blake blake@bos.bindview.com > Security Program Manager +1-508-485-7737 x218 > BindView Corporation Cell: +1-508-353-0269 -- Elias Levy SecurityFocus.comhttp://www.securityfocus.com/如果那么,对位小独木船

页面最后更新或审查:2007年5月22日,