(日期:][日期下][线程:][线程下][日期索引][线程索引]

在突袭行动捍卫信

你们好:抱歉我长时间缺席这个列表:史蒂夫真的应该踢我这个董事会在某种程度上为我的薄弱的参与。我很抱歉它;运行一个虽小但非常快速增长的公司是巨大的乐趣,但它确实会的一切。同时(即史蒂夫踢我离开之前董事会),马克Dacier IBM苏黎世打电话给我。突袭2000(入侵检测的最新进展)车间有一个小组关于网络犯罪的条约。他想要的人已经参与起草,我们都写的那封信拿给车间现在那个位置。他还计划有条约》起草人之一,和法律专家。因为我已经注册在RAID(我提出关于IDWG),马克问我是否愿意提出我们的位置。我说我会非常喜欢这样做,并认为我可以做得很好。我感觉有点热衷于这个话题我有大量的公共演讲和辩论经验。 I also was fairly heavily involved in the drafting of the letter (I believe I provided the very first version of the text but I could be misremembering - I know it was Adam Shostack who was the one who initially urged us to act). Anyway, I told Mark I thought I should ask here if everyone was comfortable with me being on that panel and representing the letter drafters. If there's someone else who's going to RAID and who would feel slighted, or who feels they would do a better job, then maybe I'm not the right person. Certainly I didn't want to take it for granted. Comments? Stuart. -- Stuart Staniford --- President --- Silicon Defense stuart@silicondefense.com (707) 445-4355 (707) 445-4222 (FAX)

页面最后更新或审查:2007年5月22日,