(日期:][下一个日期][线程:][线程下][日期索引][线程索引]

Re: CVE ID语法投票,结果和下一步

-0400年结婚,2013年4月24日18:17:31“波义耳,斯蒂芬·v .” wrote: > - Do you prefer fixed length or variable length? fixed > > - If you prefer fixed length, what field length do you consider sufficient? 6. Please note that none of the options presented so far is actually "future proof" because the year could exceed 9999. If we worry about exceeding millions of IDs and more, we could also worry about year 10000. So, I'd like to propose another format where the year has 5 digits with a leading zero ** > > - Any comment on Adam's suggestion of trailing zeros? I'd like him to define what he means. **: just kidding! ;)

页面最后更新或审查:2014年10月3日,