(日期:][下一个日期][线程:][线程下][日期索引][线程索引]

Re: CVE ID语法投票,结果和下一步

在星期四,2013年4月25日16:23:04 + 0000”安迪Balinsky (Balinsky)” wrote: > Our staff that deals in searching on CVE's on a daily basis would also > greatly appreciate tools that allowed matches on partial CVE's (e.g. if they > interpreted CVE-2014-1 as CVE-2014-000001. This would be especially true if > the number of digits expanded to 9, 14, or whatever. It is a pain to count > all those zeros every time you search.) But note that this would only be for > searching. We would still advocate that people publish new CVE's with the > full digit range. Publishing is a one-time event per CVE, where as searching > may be done many times, as you are researching product vulnerabilities. That would make a lot of sense.

页面最后更新或审查:2014年10月3日,