(日期:][下一个日期][线程:][线程下][日期索引][线程索引]

RE:微软字处理软件版本的编辑委员会草案治理文件(是:两个编辑委员会草案治理文件审查和评论)

下面是我的一些想法提出的两个文档。添加和删除CVE编辑委员会成员- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -第四部分关于“缺乏共同掌权或职业行为”措辞——会过度形式化的行为准则?因为一些知名安全或开发人员会议,甚至好斗的Linux内核小组,开始采用的行为准则,它可能是有用的CVE编辑部展示行业的领导做同样的事。——第四节“过程移除董事会成员”——因为我们不会删除,这是全新的领域。该文件没有列出任何角色删除编辑委员会。在当一名成员离开或者消失,我是有意义的斜方仅仅处理它自己。但不明确的情况下,如什么是“缺乏参与”(艺术已经提到了)或“缺乏共同掌权或职业行为吗?”Would it make sense to involve the Board in such less well-defined situations? We could possibly follow an approach that's similar to nominating and adding new members, with MITRE suggesting the "prospect for removal" to the private list, allowing a period of time for feedback, then making the final decision and, if removal is needed, documenting it to the list. - Section 4: "works in vulnerability-related field" should probably be "works in a vulnerability-related field." - Section 2 mentions "Editorial Board Review" but that's the only time the term is used. Section 3 is titled "Editorial Board Feedback." Member Roles, Tasks, and Qualifications ----------------------------------------------------- I have some general thoughts on this topic. - We give very specific information on the number of hours that members are expected to invest into Board activities, but it's not clear to me whether those time commitments really match what the Board activity involves. Would it be reasonable to modify the text in some way that de-emphasizes or removes this specific time requirements? (But if we did, I think we'd still need to have some idea of time requirements so that prospective members knew how much work they'd need to "budget." - CVE Editorial Board Roles for MITRE: I suggest that we change the phrasing from a person-oriented "Moderator" to something like a "Board Moderation" role. That would reflect the fact that for many years, moderation "duties" have been shared by multiple MITRE team members. Related, it's not clear to me whether it makes sense to continue to have any individual person listed as a named "moderator" for the Board any more. - Steve

页面最后更新或审查:2015年4月14日