(日期:][下一个日期][线程:][线程下][日期索引][线程索引]

再保险:编辑部提名:库尔特Siefried

大约5天后,一个人投票。我知道至少有一个董事会仍在使用@aol.com地址,你可能没有得到原来的邮件…和一些你还是目瞪口呆的我还是贴,因为我冒犯你的微妙的情感。但是来吧…如果你错过了它,CVE程度是该行业的基石。如果董事会有任何好处,任何影响,我们必须认真对待我们的角色。这意味着及时回复这样的问题或选票。不是“你必须回应一个月或8“废话我们看到最后大投票(re: 10 +数字的变化),一些成员还没有投票的地方。有什么事吗?你需要更多的信息在我的提名? Are you unfamiliar with the oss-sec mail list and the pure volume of CVE assignments Kurt dishes out every week? Can I answer questions you have? Do you have reservations and are scared of me? Just speak up! Voice your opinion, good or bad. It is your opinion... at least contribute to the dialogue here. If all this is a level of stress or drama you aren't willing to face, I get it. We're all frayed at the ends after so much time in the industry. So, kindly step down from the board. Problem solved! No shame, no hard feelings. You did your time, you contributed to varying degrees (ranging between 'about none' and 'pathetic' in my opinion, but still..). Too busy? Step down. Not interested? Step down. Basically... vote (with a reason if you say no), or step down. If you actually CARE about the industry, this is a no brainer. If you ignore this and stick around, while not contributing, then you are a malicious jackass who wants to see the industry burn more than I do. And that my friends, is a tall order. .b On Fri, 9 Oct 2015, jericho wrote: : If you do not know who Kurt is, or why I am nominating him... kindly step down : from the board. : : No, seriously. Either you know him and the work he has done for the CVE : initiative, and you should clearly support his nomination... or you do not : know, and you are not qualified to be on this board. : : One of those rare, but fun cases where there is no imbetween in my eyes. Also, : I have already lobbied to have him added as 'emeritus' due to his past : contributions, and specifically fitting the definition as outlined by MITRE: : : The individuals listed below are former members of the CVE Editorial : Board. We thank them for contributions, especially those with : "Emeritus" status who have made particularly significant contributions : to the CVE Initiative. : : He should not be 'former', but he fits the rest of the bill more than any : current member of the board, non-MITRE at least, including myself. : : .b :

页面最后更新或审查:2015年10月26日