(日期:][日期下][线程:][线程下][日期索引][线程索引]

再保险:CVE程序优先级

2016-01-30 11,帕斯卡贝写道:>艺术>我了解关于过早的重点讨论的解决方案> -意图的实现可以排除或模糊> better-inspired视角。然而,我发现提供的链接>你的评论,通过“评论作者:Eddieosh”相共鸣>我。我相信这将是富有成效的和有用的“解决方案>写下来(而不是被他们转移或试图蝙蝠他们离开),使用它们>帮助检查问题然后继续,直到你有一点>足够的信息来做出有用的判断所有的解>你生成”。还没有听说相结合(记住,我不是一个过程:),谢谢。我并不是说我的建议应该是唯一的,但鉴于我们要处理,我想要一些过程,至少80%,也为了避免“被解决方案”综合症。跟踪解决方案和支持到他们所说的关于这个问题听起来合理,但它可能需要一些纪律。>我也想表明,多个迭代的“用例,>问题,解决方案”可能是必要的。CVE似乎需要>对许多不同的过程,不同的人正试图完成>,然而在不同方面和不同>的要求。那些是你的用例。我们如何知道如果所有使用>病例被俘,并正确地捕获? There are certainly more than one use case for CVE, and I'm not even sure we (the board) can describe all of them. Survey? > I'm glad you mentioned "work leading up to the meeting". I think there > hasn't been enough for a meeting to produce a list of actionable > recommendations or resolutions. Deciding on a date and duration seems > premature when so little of this work has been done, unless having a > deadline is a necessary motivating factor. The deadline motivator might be needed? But I'd still want some process/agenda sorted out in advance and some input (Kent started a list of issues). Ideally goals/output, but I'm not sure what those should be. Regards, - Art > On 01/29/2016 04:46 PM, Art Manion wrote: >>> "Do not propose solutions until the problem has been discussed as >>> thoroughly as possible without suggesting any." >>> >>>http://lesswrong.com/lw/ka/hold_off_on_proposing_solutions/> >

页面最后更新或审查:2016年2月1日