(日期:][下一个日期][线程:][线程下][日期索引][线程索引]

问题是:老组织提名一个新人

等待……先例是什么时候开始,现有的机构有权取代这样的人吗?不是董事会选出这些年来在个人价值?仅仅因为一个人/组织在黑板上已有十六年,并不意味着他们提供任何价值。智慧,我深深尊重卡斯珀Dik,我总是。我和他经常在十年前关于太阳的漏洞,很喜欢他的工作,知道他十分了解我们的行业。16年来,他已经向董事会发布列表* *两次(相比Landfield 68次,Seifried 47倍,斯科特14倍……和他们两个蜜蜂在黑板上下两年)。不管出于什么原因,鬼马小精灵没有提交董事会和选择提供他的非凡的经验和洞察力,这项努力所有这些年来,作为一个行业,我们更糟。甲骨文,作为一个公司,不体现CNA的目标和心态。 They have explicitly *countered* many of the things we strive for, primarily around vulnerability clarity in tracking and abstraction, and continue to fight that to this day. As an organization, Oracle is not fit to be a CNA, despite it being terribly convenient for MITRE. Remove Casper from the picture, which you just did, and Oracle is no different than any other random company that wishes to have a presence on this board. In fact, they are actually LESS suited to than a newcomer that may be more open to the industry goals CVE is designed for. If there is some policy about existing CNAs automagically getting a spot on the board, please cite that public reference so I can kick myself for not noticing and arguing it sooner. .b On Fri, 29 Apr 2016, Sain, Joe wrote: : Casper Dik of Oracle has left the Editorial Board. We are working with Oracle to determine whether they wish to nominate a candidate to assume Casper's seat on the Board. : : Casper Joined the Board in April 2000 as a senior staff engineer at Sun Microsystems. He was instrumental in the early days of CVE in selecting candidates, exploring how software vendors could use CVE to benefit their customers and the CVE community, and helping to lay the groundwork for the growth and acceptance of CVE. He participated in many Board meetings and was an active participant in Board discussions. : : Thank you, Casper, for your contributions over the years. : : The CVE Team : :

页面最后更新或审查:2016年5月2日