From:kurt seifried
Date:2016年8月26日,星期五,上午11:02
到:“威廉姆斯,肯”
CC:肯特·兰德菲尔德(Kent Landfield
主题:回复:拟议的工作组和研讨会

愚蠢的问题,但是为什么我们对CVE如此吻合?我们应该像糖果一样分发它们,并将“重要”的数据库放入数据库中(并接受所有人的数据库提交)。

My only concern with DWF right now is SLAs (so we measure/do the right things) and then automation of it all.

On Fri, Aug 26, 2016 at 9:14 AM, Williams, Ken <ken.williams@ca.com>写道:

I’d definitely like to participate. Comprehensive CVE coverage of ALL vulnerabilities is a worthwhile goal to consider in such a WG.

Regards,
Ken Williams

脆弱性响应总监,产品脆弱性响应团队

CA技术|520 Madison Avenue, 22nd Floor, New York NY 10022