[日期Prev] [下一个日期] [线Prev] [线程接下来] [日期Index] [线Index]

RE: Proposed Working group and workshop

I think we need to consider how any Strategy WG output will be aligned or used to inform DHS funding and program direction. I guess that means I'm signing up.

Tom Millar, US-CERT

Sent from +1-202-631-1915
https://www.us-cert.gov

从:所有者cve-editorial-board-list@lists.mitre.orgon behalf of Landfield, Kent B